Through September of 2014, your generous investments have had a profound impact in the Bismarck-Mandan community. Here’s a sampling:
- 117 individuals participated in career readiness activities or received support that helped them obtain or retain employment.
- 67 unemployed or underemployed individuals were able to find and start jobs.
- 2,768 children learned positive behaviors and improved skills while spending time with caring, supportive mentors and tutors.
- 463 students received weekend meals, reducing instances of hunger and improving focus at school.
- 3,490 children are receiving monthly books, providing parents with the necessary tools to prepare their kids for school.
- 1,704 seniors received 74,802 home-delivered and congregate meals helping them stay healthy and active while remaining in their homes.