Find everything you'll need to manange a successful United Way Workplace Campaign.
Our campaign video highlights common struggles in our community and can be a great tool for your workplace campaign. Incorporate it into your campaign kickoff event or a company meeting.
Watch and share our 2016 campaign video on YouTube.
Find more videos to share on our YouTube channel.
United Way Tabloid ECM Manual United Way Brochure
Campaign Communication and Documents
Become a Social Advocate
Use social media tools to educate your friends and networks about an issue you care about. Sample tweets and Facebook messages are below: Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and sign up to receive our newsletter for more content.
- Every dollar to early childhood programs saves 7 in adulthood - http://goo.gl/2pQV3b #LIVEUNITED
- Economically challenged #students are 30% less likely to graduate. Join the movement to improve education in #BisMan http://goo.gl/2pQV3b
- Only 35% of #BisMan youth feel they have a positive adult role model. Become a mentor, tutor or reader today - http://goo.gl/1l0pHT
- With your support - 3,321 at risk children spent time with caring, supportive #mentors and #tutors in the first half of 2014. #LIVEUNITED
- With your support, 3,910 children receive monthly books, providing parents with tools to prepare their children for school. #DPIL
- Children are the poorest age group w/ 1 in 10 #BisMan children living in poverty - #LIVEUNITED
- In 2015, 100,465 home-delivered and congregate meals helped #BisMan seniors stay healthy, active and remain in their homes. #LIVEUNITED
- This past school year @MSAUnitedWay #BackpackProgram provided over 800 students with weekend meals, reducing hunger and improving focus.
- Students who don't read proficiently by third grade are four times more likely to leave without a diploma than proficient readers. Support MSA United Way's effort to help children and youth achieve their potential - goo.gl/2pQV3b
- Children are the poorest age group. One in ten children in Bismarck-Mandan is living in poverty. Support programs that help poor children and families - goo.gl/loLxav
- North Dakotans are no exception to the obesity epedemic. Sixty-nine percent of adults are overweight or obese. Support programs that create opportunities for healthy living - http://goo.gl/p1ZNca
Email - Use these email templates to share the impact of giving throughout campaign season.