Volunteers are an essential part of the United Way movement. In 2011, MSA United Way volunteers logged nearly 7,000 hours performing a wide variety of roles. Volunteering is a great networking opportunity and an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others.
- Be a leader in our community. Help set policy and strategic direction by serving on our board of directors.
- Join a committee. Be part of the decision making process by serving on one of our committees or as a campaign cabinet member.
- Provide a direct service in our community.
- Promote United Way in your workplace by managing an employee campaigns.
- Volunteer at one of our many United Way events throughout the year.
For more information call 255-3601.